Doug Kellett @idougradio

Doug Kellett @idougradio

Doug Kellett

My photo
I have more than 30 years of news/talk/sports hosting experience including management of stations in Nashville, Denver and Columbus(GA). I often can be heard in some of the largest markets in the US and great stations like KOA/Denver, 630 KHOW/Denver, 600 KCOL/Ft. Colllins, CO, WOAI/San Antonio, KTRH and KPRC/Houston, WLS/Chicago, KKDA/Pittsburgh, WLAC/Nashville, WBT/Charlotte, Fox News/Ft. Myers-Naples, FL, 106.3 WORD-FM/Greenville-Spartanburg, SC and many other stations.

Twitchy-What Lib Bias is trending on Twitter

The Bulwark

Your Political Videos!

TheHill - The Hill News

Mediaite

FOXNews.com

CNN.com Headlines

NewsBusters-Bias Alerts

RealClearPolitics - Homepage

Wednesday April 29, 2009

Hi...back on 1110/WBT/Charlotte tonight following the Obama 100th day anniversary party. Guess Chris Wallace(Fox News Sunday) who said that Obama is just a moderate will be there. I'm sure Chris Matthews (MSNBC) will be there. I think that "tingle" up his leg is getting more real. 9p-12mid ET. You can hear the live broadcast at http://www.wbt.com/. The call in number is 704-570-1110. I'll be updating here some story links that we will be discussing during the three hours tonight.

I'm about to explode...watching the B.S. on MSNBC's Chris Matthews Show tonight. That "tingle" up his leg is leading to something else. Matthews really said that Obama is so smart his "thinking is even eloquent." In other words, Matthews apparently knows what Obama is thinking and the man is eloquent in his thoughts. I guess someone forgot to tell Chris that Obama can't even speak without a teleprompter....

..Looks like the teleprompter is working tonight...


....Nanny government says "wash your hands..." And make sure you are in bed early tonight.... eat everything on your plate... Now that is a President!

....This has been the most expensive 100 days of any Presidency we've had in history...

....Goodbye Arlen Specter. The great Gipper had two references to Specter in his Presidential diaries and neither were complimentary. That is all you need to know about the Senator from PA...

....Here are a couple of Obama lies during the first 100 days compiled by the Americans for Tax Reform...

1. That the stimulus package did not contain one earmark. "What it does not contain, however, is a single pet project, not a single earmark...."

2. Obama said he does not believe in bigger government. "I asked this Congress to send me a recovery plan....not because I believe in bigger government, I don't, not because I'm not mindful of the massive debt we've inherited. I am."



..