We'll have plenty of "Tiger Talk" today including the live announcement at 11am ET. We'll also be discussing this morning:
Call-in number (800) 444-8484
With Bill Glynn, a venture capitalist and author, at 9:35am:
- Humana announces 750 layoffs which reflect continued slow recovery
- Walmart has first sales decline. If Walmart can't make it in this economy who can?
- President Obama says the nation would be in depression without his stimulus package
- We'll be leading up to the Tiger announcement with some talk about Tiger.
- Isn't this the way we like it? Build them up, tear them down, and if they apologize build them up again?
- Following the Tiger announcement, we'll discuss it with Andrew Klavan. He is a contributing editor to the City Journal, the magazine of the Manhattan Institute. His is an author and we'll discuss what Tiger says.
- Also the role media has played in his demise.