- Majority of American's fear the government and think our best days are behind us.
- Governor Perry and challenger Bill White are way different on the issue of education.
- If Texas loses in the courts on Obamacare what are the alternatives? Governor Perry has floated the secession issue before Tea Party supporters.
- Rural Texans are relunctant to return Census forms(part of that fear of the government).
- Tarleton State University cancels play that has Jesus as gay because of opposition. Some want to say this is a violation of free speech. This is simply where the community speaks out.
- Students in Texas at a school named Trinity University want "Our Lord" off diplomas.
- 5:35p Bill Glynn..capitalist and economist regarding the tax increases on the middle class by the Obama health care plan.
- How is Texas affected? What if Texas opts out of the health care plan?
- Texas' economy vs. the USA
6:05p Larry Pratt...Gun Owners of America...his comments on the FBI raid on "Christian" Militia members in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana.
- 64% of Americans say they FEAR the federal government. Do we have good reasons?
- Rural Texans are relunctant(and those in San Antonio too) to return the Census.
6:35p Steve Gill..talk show host on several topics including the possibility that muslims might be exempt from the health care bill.
- Story today says that insurance companies do not have to insure sick kids up to age 14? I thought the uninsured was the big reason for this bill?
- White men shun demcratic party.
- 12 taxes on the middle class in HC family of bills. Obama say not one dime of tax increases on those making under $250,000.
7:05p Jim Kouri..national association of chief's of police and writer for examiner.com on militia topic
- Jim's column today on how safe are our medical records from the government now?
- More IRS agents to enforce heatlh care bill?