The Morning Drive Daily Briefing for September 20, 2012
Things you need to know today
- Rasmussen Poll: Romney leads in New Hampshire. He is one point down in the Gallup nationally and one point up in the Rasmussen national poll.
- Josh Rogin writes on his blog that a top administration official admits Benghazi was a terrorist attack. This is contrary to administration comments including President Obama's interview with David Letterman this week.
- The CBO (Congressman Budget Office) say 6 million Americans will be hit for a tax penalty for not getting health coverage under Obamacare. The average per American penalty is $1200.
- CNN's Wolf Blitzer understands President Obama not meeting with the Israeli Prime Minister and meeting with David Letterman. "...what will get you more votes?"
- Reports show that Al Qaeda was responsible for the Libyan attack. So why is the Obama administration still saying this was because of a you tube video?
- Former Colorado Congressman Bob Beauprez and Middle East expert Lee Boyland will join me on NewsRadio 1200 WOAI/San Antonio tonight beginning at 6pm ET. WOAI.com