6:12a-6:32a October 15- Doug Kellett talks with Political Strategist Matt Burke about the affirmative action case before the US Supreme Court and the latest poll numbers for
. North Carolina
· Supreme Court case involving affirmative action at U of Texas.
7:05a-7:22a October 15- Doug Kellett talks with Tony Stiles. Political commentator and host of his own talk show in
. Hosts "The Stile Initiative" a political
roundtable on Ustream about what do young people want to see for our country's
8:05a-8:32a October 15- Doug Kellett talks with Dr. Gene Youngblood. Founder and President of the
and author of the book "Is Islam Tolerant?" Conservative Theological University
· Was the Obama Allah ring pictures photoshopped?
8:32a-8:52a October 15- Doug Kellett talks with Chris Markowski. He is the "Watchdog on Wall Street" and CEO of Markowski investments.
· Food stamp program has 47 million. Up from 32 million.
· "Obamaphone" program cost $1.6 Billion.
9:30-9:52a October 15- Doug Kellett talks with Wayne Allyn Root, Las Vegas Oddsmaker and former classmate of Barrack Obama's.
· He doubles down on a Romney landslide.
· He thinks Joe B won the battle but lost the war the other night.