Doug Kellett @idougradio
- Doug Kellett's Daily Blog
- I have more than 30 years of news/talk/sports hosting experience including management of stations in Nashville, Denver and Columbus(GA). I often can be heard in some of the largest markets in the US and great stations like KOA/Denver, 630 KHOW/Denver, 600 KCOL/Ft. Colllins, CO, WOAI/San Antonio, KTRH and KPRC/Houston, WLS/Chicago, KKDA/Pittsburgh, WLAC/Nashville, WBT/Charlotte, Fox News/Ft. Myers-Naples, FL, 106.3 WORD-FM/Greenville-Spartanburg, SC and many other stations.
Twitchy-What Lib Bias is trending on Twitter
Your Political Videos!
TheHill - The Hill News
RealClearPolitics - Homepage
Live tonight after Colorado Rockies game after 11p MT/1a ET 850 KOA
1. Looks like the republican party electorate are good with the candidates in the race after all. Especially after Texas Governor Rick Perry got into the race. That is going to be a blow to people like Chris Matthews of MSNBC who constantly says even republicans do not like the "crowd" in the race.
2. While the east coast is focused on hurricanes, it is interesting to note that MSNBC used former New Orleans Governor Ray Nagin as an expert on hurricane preparedness. Now I've seen everything!
3. Should Governor Perry really tone down the rhetoric? The latest call comes from Wall Street Journal and former Reagan speech writer Peggy Noonan. She writes that he has a "Popping off problem." Personally, I find it refreshing for a candidate to say what he thinks and I believe so do the electorate. If you think the Fed chairman is "almost treasonous" for printing more money, why not say so?
4. Douglas County is on a list of the Top 10 counties where there is economic growth.
Those are some of the discussion topics we'll be talking about the show tonight.